SEK-Catalunya provides a full programme of activities designed to cater on an individual basis for the personality development, and the characteristics and interests of each and every student:
- Our students take part in the debates of various model United Nations in a variety of countries and we also have our own, SEKMUN.
- The Tutorial Action Plan: where tutors meet students and families.
- Social and Emotional Learning Programme: creative resolution of conflicts by Professor Linda Lantieri (CASEL-Daniel Goleman Institute).
- SEK-Catalunya music school, linked to the Liceu Conservatory.
- Robotics workshops in which students from the 5th year of Primary Education onwards build and program their own robots using the Learning by Doing methodology.
- Participation in the eTwinning platform, a virtual community of school centres from all over Europe in which students develop collaborative projects with students from other countries
- Use of augmented reality for learning technical drawing and industrial technology.
- Cultural visits and excursions that offer learning opportunities that go beyond being purely academic exercises.