SEK-Catalunya provides a full programme of activities designed to cater on an individual basis for the personality development, and the characteristics and interests of each and every student:
- Our students take part in the debates of various model United Nations in a variety of countries and we also have our own, SEKMUN.
- The Tutorial Action Plan: where tutors meet students and families.
- Social and Emotional Learning Programme: creative resolution of conflicts by Professor Linda Lantieri (CASEL-Daniel Goleman Institute).
- SEK-Catalunya music school, linked to the Liceu Conservatory.
- First-rate technology experiences for students to access, from a very early age, technological skills through the Learning by Doing methodology
* Robotics workshop
* Arduino programming
* 3D design and printing
* Augmented reality
* Multimedia design
- The Stage at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston is another experience that is of great value to students’ curriculum, specifically designed for those students who wish to study science and technology degrees.
- Cultural visits and excursions that offer learning opportunities that go beyond being purely academic exercises.