Students decide whether they wish to follow the Spanish Bachilllerato (LOMCE) or the IB® Diploma Programme:
- From 16 to 18 years of age
- Provides students with a much deeper way of thinking, constituting a truly solid basis for their intellectual, emotional and personal growth.
- Constitutes an excellent preparation for university life.
- The curriculum is comprised of six groups of subjects, that vary according to whether they are oriented towards the sciences or the humanities.
- Completing the Programme are three core components that are common to all students:
- Theory of Knowledge (TdC): focussed on teaching students to reflect on the nature of knowledge in all areas.
- Creativity, Action and Service (CAS): activities that help students develop their out-of-school characteristics, to encourage their personal development.
- Dissertation: students choose a theme that is of interest to them and develop it widely, researching and explaining their ideas with clarity and in depth.