Students decide whether they wish to follow the Spanish Bachilllerato (LOMCE) or the IB® Diploma Programme:
- From 16 to 18 years of age
- Provides students with a much deeper way of thinking, constituting a truly solid basis for their intellectual, emotional and personal growth.
- Constitutes an excellent preparation for university life.
- The curriculum is comprised of six groups of subjects, that vary according to whether they are oriented towards the sciences or the humanities.
- Completing the Programme are three core components that are common to all students:
- Theory of Knowledge (TdC): focussed on teaching students to reflect on the nature of knowledge in all areas.
- Creativity, Action and Service (CAS): activities that help students develop their out-of-school characteristics, to encourage their personal development.
- Dissertation: students choose a theme that is of interest to them and develop it widely, researching and explaining their ideas with clarity and in depth.
2020 IB Diploma Programme School Statistics
Download the Diploma Programme Brochure
- Number of Diploma Candidates registered in the session: 23
- Number of candidates who passed the Diploma: 22
- Average points obtained by candidates who passed Diploma: 34
- Highest Diploma points awarded to a candidate: 43
- Average grade obtained by candidates who passed Diploma: 5.58